Friday, January 31, 2020

NJ Forecast - 1/31/20

Friday: Cloudy. High 44. Light SE wind.
Friday Night: Cloudy with a chance of rain, freezing rain or snow overnight. Low 32. Wind calm. Chance of precip 40%. Less than a tenth of an inch of rain possible.
Saturday: Cloudy with a 30% chance of a snow or rain shower. High 47. Wind calm.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy. Low 31. Light NW wind.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy. High 46. Wind W 5-10 mph.
Sunday Night: Clear. Low 35.
Monday: Mostly sunny and mild. High 58.
Monday Night: Cloudy and mild. Low 43.
Tuesday: Cloudy and mild with a 30% chance of rain. High 59.
Tuesday Night: Cloudy and mild with a 40% chance of rain. Low 47.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 9,000 euros, which I asked for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders!

    They are capable of lending you a loan.

    Contact Mr Anderson

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    The office address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240 …

    ReplyDelete